Thursday, September 08, 2022

My heart is that much harder now.

Residency rehearsal period. In the past, it has been a time of marathon training. Or a time when I do not run at all. These days, it is a time of good, of feeling good, and free. For I rise earlier every other day, to write and then run, and that is good. Every other day I rise later, to write and then to read my homework. So responsible! So pleasurable!

Coming soon. (get it?)
Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 32:11
Pace: 9:54
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 59°
Climate: cool
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 181.5 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 180 lbs.

Yes, stretches. Much cooler today, so it is that much more important. I feel much stiffer than I did when weather was in the 70s and 80s. 

But fifty-nine degrees is the perfect weather in which to run! So, stretch, drink ... I would like to resume abdominals (and upper body work) as I no longer worry it will add pressure to my eye.

What's That Lyric?
Before Today - Everything But the Girl

Last night I got nearly eight hours, what what a night! I felt like I slept for years, natural sleep, natural dreams. Lots of dreams, great adventures, alligators and and stairs and hallways. And I think my entire family was there!

No comments: