Saturday, January 21, 2023

The overgrown super shit.

This time, it's back pain. A pain by my right shoulder blade, caused by stress and anxiety, and I suppose, a lack of regular exercise. It's been a while since I have been stressed like this, and I wonder if it is due to the fact that I have stopped taking Zoloft. I was sidelined by this pain for most of the week.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:58
Pace: 10:38
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 34°
Climate: dusk, cool
Mood: all right
 
2002 Playlist
My Baby's Taking Me Home - Sparks
Lessons Learned From Rocky I to Rocky III - Cornershop
Must Be Dreaming - Frou Frou
Smile - Telepopmusik
Freeek! - George Michael
Die Another Day - Madonna
Spectral Mornings - Cornershop

What was 2002? Still in mourning. End of my first year as an actor-teacher. A return visit to NYC following 9/11. Expecting a new baby. My wife concentrating on her first Masters degree.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 90 sec.
Water: yes

By the way, I have resumed taking Zoloft. It makes a difference.

No comments: