Monday, January 23, 2023

I can feel my lifetime piling up.

Being overweight is not good. If I was just big and happy, that would be one thing. I don't like the sighing I do when I have taken the stairs. Or the sudden sighs I do, out of nowhere. I know weight and activity are not necessarily related. I can exercise and be big. But as I age, I worry about additional taxation on my heart.

These are the things I worry about. And yet, I am also trying not to diet. I want to be, you know, Mindful. That's what the kids say, right? Mindful.

Distance: 2.25 miles
Duration: 25:28
Pace: 11:18
Route: Horizon Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 31°
Climate: snowy
Mood: oh-ho, yeah. you bet.

1992 Playlist
So What'Cha Want - Beastie Boys
If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugat
Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
Lifetime Piling Up - Talking Heads
Helpless - Sugar
Model - Balanescu Quartet
Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer

What was 1992? Playing Joseph Merrick. Working for Karamu. Living off Coventry. Starting my first theater company. Getting married for the first time. 
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 120 sec.
Water: yes

No comments: