Thursday, June 15, 2006

I give up

Wight: 165 lbs.
Distance: 3 miles
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Time: 5pm
Weather: hot & sunny with a light breeze

And so. I have not written about the Plantars Warts because they upset me so. The fact is, though the recommendation on a bottle of Compound W is to consult a doctor if the situatuion has not cleared in twelve weeks, I have been applying the stuff to the ball of my right foot for almost six months. Sometimes I do not notice. Sometimes it feels like I have broken my foot. Today was like that.

I have to stop. I know it has done nothing, these bastards go to the bone. But I have to ask whether they were that annoying in the first place, compared to the misery I am occasionally in trying to get rid of them.

2 comments:

roscooler said...

had one when i was younger, walked on my toes for over a year cause it fookun hurt to step on my heal . finnaly had it removed with a scalpel and a cottering iron by a local dr in colorado. the most pain i ever had was the novicaine neelde inserted right into the gol damned wart.
the end

pengo said...

Wow. Thanks. That's really upsetting.