Monday, June 19, 2006

You want it? You got it.

Weight: 165 lbs.
Distance: 5 miles
Stretches: not yet
Water: yes ...
Time: 10am
Weather: Sunny and humid

Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - U2
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
Alex Chilton* - The Replacements
Magic Carpet Ride - Mighty Dub Catz
Gonna Make You Sweat - C + C Music Factory
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
Bust a Move - Young MC
Gone Daddy Gone* - Violent Femmes
Unbelievable - EMF
Jump - Kriss Kross

Deceptively cool this morning. Then the humidity kicks in and sucks all the water out of you. I am a drippy mess. I anticipated getting up early - but not three in the morning, as the boy dictated. I needed to take him for a drive, as I used to do with his sister, listening to scary, after-hours AM radio. Finally got to sleep, real sleep, around five.

It was a tough, hot, active, outdoor weekend. I feel as though I have been hit by a house.

No comments: