Sunday, June 11, 2006

No complaints

Weight: 165 lbs.
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 11am
Weather: cool & sunny
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Playlist:
All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Steppin' Out* - Joe Jackson
8 Mile - Eminem
The Way - Fastball
Crystal Wrists - Peter Murphy
Someday, Someway* - Marshall Crenshaw
Let Go - Frou Frou

Received confirmation of my entrance into the 06 ING NY Marathon. So here we go. And today there were no complaints, not in my feet, shins, nor hamstring. Almost pulled something doing the warm-down stretches, I simply cannot win.

Now ... how the hell does one train for a marathon? I have books, and have consulted websites, and yet I am still trying to figure out how to work it into the schedule. Not the race, the training. I am going to have to spend the month of September going to bed at midnight and waking up at 4.

No comments: