Friday, May 23, 2008

Cover me when I run

Recovery run. Wow, my pins are stiff.

Less-than flattering snap from last Sunday.

Jesus. I look like Henrik.

Run stats:
Distance: 3.6 miles
Weight: 166 lbs.
Stretches: sort of
Temperature: 55º
Weather: sunny & warm

Uh, sorry, Henrik, I didn't mean it like that.

1982 Playlist
Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Pressure - Billy Joel
Someday, Someway * - Marshall Crenshaw
Delirious - Prince
Jukebox (Don't Put Another Dime) - The Flirts
A Million Miles Away * - The Plimsouls
New Year's Day (Live) - U2
Cooldown: One Hundred Years - The Cure
    (Last Year's 1982 Playlist)
    I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
    Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo
    It's Nearly Africa - XTC
    New Frontier - Donald Fagen
    Situation - Yazoo
    Angst In My Pants - Sparks
    Rock the Casbah - The Clash
    Hold Back the Rain - Duran Duran
    Mirror In the Bathroom - The Beat
    The Metro - Berlin
    Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - Haircut 100

No comments: