Thursday, May 08, 2008

I always thought of you as quick

They put up a new lamp post at the end of my drive. I am actually impressed by the speed.

1987 Playlist
Hourglass - Squeeze
What Have I Done To Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys
Hand To Mouth - George Michael
Light Of Day * - Joan Jett
I Wanna Be A Flintstone * - Screaming Blue Messiahs
Exhuming McCarthy - R.E.M.
Peace Train * - 10,000 Maniacs
Zydeco Gris Gris - Beausoleil
I.O.U. - The Replacements
Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
We're The Replacements - They Might Be Giants
Cooldown: This Corrosion - The Sisters of Mercy
    (Last Year's 1987 Playlist)
    Pump Up the Volume - M/A/R/R/S
    A Japanese Dream (remix) - The Cure
    Fear Is Never Boring - The Bears
    Join In the Chant - Nitzer Ebb
    Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    True Faith - New Order
    Party Machine - Hoodoo Gurus
    Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Run stats:
Days to Cleveland: 9
Distance: 5.15 miles
Weight: 169.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Push-ups: 20
Temperature: 50º
Weather: cool, baby

No comments: