Saturday, May 03, 2014

wuzzup.

Ringfinger.
Last night I learned what I feels like to get your finger caught in a car window. I won’t explain the details. It was excruciatingly painful, and relentless until the perpetrator could push the same button the automatically roll down the window that had just been pushed to roll it up.

It did not break the skin, nor bone, but something like all the blood vessels in the tip of my finger. The nail will no doubt eventually come away. Jesus Christ. That could kill a small child if one got its neck stuck in there. Horrible.

Temperature: 55°
Distance: 3.25 miles

Anxiety for what? No idea. The girl had an allergy attack at Dazzle the District last night, and fortunately we were there with friends, so the boy could stay with them until the final hurrah, but we had to go. I do not know exactly why this mixture of events came together in such a way to make me feel sick in my stomach (as it remains, right now) but the boy is currently at baseball practice and the girls are away at soccer. Yardwork be damned (and it is, damned, I say) this is a moment for a run if ever there was.

Turn Down For What Playlist
Rebirth of Slick – Digable Planets
Make Some Noise – Beastie Boys
Boom! Shake the Room – DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Bezerk – Eminem
Sugar – Flo Rida fr. Wynter
Catch Me If You Can – Outasight
It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock

No comments: