Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Running through emergency rooms.

Ugh. Allergies. Woke this morning feeling sluggish, I hate that. The weather turns, which is great for running but awful for my head. To think, I am looking forward to the fall.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Boulevard Loop

Oh, CHRIST, that made it worse. Thought a run would clear my head, instead my headache has settled into my eyebrows, where it will stay for a unpredictable future. God, I hate my head.

Temperature: 61°
Climate: over and cool ... but humid
Mood: my head hurts

But fast, yes. I ran fast. And the ideas I had, all the thinks I was thinking. How can I make the running play happen again? Where, when, and for what purpose? Because in my mind it is changing, Martin Denton said he wanted "to understand why running is so fundamentally important" to me. I may finally be able to answer that question clearly.

What's That Lyric?
You Don't Get Me High Anymore - Phantogram

No comments: