Friday, October 07, 2016

He's a smooth operator.

Weekend has arrived. So much busy. Saw All the Way yesterday, there are two plays we are going to see in the next two days. Last night we celebrated a friend's birthday at Lola, the streets of Cleveland were packed for the playoffs.

The November 4th reading has been cast. The outreach tour has been cast.

Today I turned in the first pages of a new work. A new work. Caught people off guard, I don't usually do that. At the same time, I have been messaging all day with a few of the folks who traveled to Spain with me thirty-two years ago. The few of us reconnected almost seven years ago, but now we are obsessed with finding everyone else.

My life stretches out before and behind me.

Distance: 3.6 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: glorious evening
Weight: 172 lbs.
Goal: 165 lbs.
Mood: much, much better

Fast pace, wish I'd timed that. It's enough to be able to maintain a brisk pace without feeling winded. Rounding a blind turn, the tall grass hiding a mama deer with three fawns on the Great Meadow, I had to look around to make sure there wasn't a stag heading straight for my back. There wasn't, I was good.

And speaking of stags ...

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005
By David A. Fahrenthold The Washington Post, 10/7/2016 at 6:04 PM

Well. This one's for Donald.

Smooth Operator Playlist
Fast Love - George Michael
On Broadway - George Benson
The Right Thing - Simply Red
Sussudio - Phil Collins
I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Robert Palmer
Smooth Operator - Sade

No comments: