Friday, June 09, 2017

A rock 'n' roll survivor with pendulum hips.

Recently the wife got a family membership for the rec center. It was a deal she struck with the boy, he's twelve now and finally of age where he is permitted to use the machines. They go every other day, it's great.

This evening I took the opportunity to try out the track which runs around the gym on the second level, and over the basketball courts.

Distance: around 3 miles
Route: Cleveland Heights Recreation Center Track

This is the first time I have run three miles since April. Felt good. Hope it feels so good this evening. I could feel it in my hip, but it wasn't pain. Not yet.

Pavement: indoor track
Mood: all right

What's That Lyric?
"L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." * - Noah and the Whale

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 171 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

No comments: