Sunday, September 09, 2018

Forest Hill Partner Run

Chris came by and we ran my usual through Forest Hill Park. Last night was Pandemonium, I got off all right, feeling decent this morning but also tired. Very, very tired. Stayed in bed until ten, which is nice because I don't usually get to do that.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 56°
Climate: rain
Mood: decent

The mornings include rising at five. I have to get up at five, so I can shower, but also maybe read. Writing has not been part of my routine, which concerns me. Motivation is low. Life is good, I'm not depressed, I'm just kind of floating.

It is, after all, September. It's not like I am not busy. There are many things to do. But my time doesn't feel like it's mine.

Exercises: soon

It's nice running with Chris, we get to talk about stuff we don't get to talk to anyone else about. I think this is what the humans call "having a friend."

Baseline: 178 lbs.
Today: 172.5 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.

No comments: