Monday, September 03, 2018

Through all your joy and pain.

Another Hocking River run, on my own this time. We'll be heading home this afternoon, far too short a stay but so worth it.

The girl has turned me onto Plant Nanny. It's all about hydration, right? I'm not into app games, not at all. But any kind of timer/reminder is a good thing. Sitting at my desk all day, or in the rehearsal room, I just don't drink water. Doesn't happen.

Distance: 3 miles
Pace: 8:34
Route: Hocking River Run
Temperature: 84
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: good, you know?

Mood matters. The Eminem album was a bit aggressive. I was running to the rhythm but trying to ignore a lot of the words. What can I say? I much prefer George Michael.

George Michael Playlist
I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) ft. Aretha Franklin
Bad Boys w/Wham!
I Want Your Sex
As ft. Mary J. Blige
Too Funky
Star People 97

Exercises: I did. I will.

Brunch with Dr. Condee left much to reflect upon. He had sciatica decades ago -- and it went away. So it's possible. He has had medical issues, as have I. We talk about them. We acknowledge them. We take care of them. We push through them.

It was a very pleasant run today. Bit too warm, bit too sunny, and yet just right. Time to head home, to cut my hair, and get back to work.

No comments: