Sunday, July 11, 2021

This will pass away.

Sometimes I am tempted to ask for help on Facebook. I wish I wouldn't do that. I post things but then delete them It's not what that place is for. God, I hate Facebook. 

What a cold and dull rainy day. Where on earth is the sun hid away?

Seriously, though. This day can suck a dick.

I wish there was someone who could help me. But I'm really the only person who can do that.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:39
Pace: 10:32
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: overcast and cool
Mood: not good
Weight: 176.5 lbs. (+2.5)

Did that help? No idea. I still feel terrible. Lead-footed and miserable. But the music was good. I requested one of these. Guess which one.

Erie Effusion - Live on WRUW
I Don't Want Your Love (Shep Pettibone 7") - Duran Duran
Like the Weather - 10,000 Maniacs
Everyone a Puzzle Lover - 10,000 Maniacs
Rain - Tones On Tail
Mirror People (Slow Version) - Love and Rockets
Ball of Confusion - Love and Rockets

I'm exhausted. Why am I so exhausted?

No comments: