Tuesday, February 07, 2023

I tell myself that I'll be strong.

These are the same legs, a bit older. But they are moving an extra thirty of forty pounds. I stretch, but my calves feel the strain.

The thing about those times when family is ill, it makes me feel ill. But I'm not. No symptom. Just. Ugh.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32:21
Pace: 10:26
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature:  50°
Climate: cool, light fluffy clouds
Pavement: clear & dry
Mood: not bad

2011 Playlist
Dices - Selena Gomez & The Scene
You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Paradise (Tiësto Remix) - Coldplay
Lotus Flower - Radiohead
Na Na Nothing - Mike Doughty
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Rise Above 1 - Reeve Carney & Bono
Midnight City - M83
Who Says - Selena Gomez & The Scene
 
What was 2011? Little kids, Radio Disney. Twice Told Tales of the Decameron. I Hate This ... And Then You Die in a single evening. Learning about World War One to write The Mysterious Affair at Styles. This house was a beautiful disaster of children's toys, books and instruments.
 
Stretches: yes
Abdominals: 120 sec.
Water: yes

No comments: