Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A lot of emotional anxiety about work and homework. I have returned to having a drink most nights, and feel it in my muscles. This is not necessary. Today is a day for focus, fasting can help. I have not been drinking as much water. We are moving into the winter, for the past two years I have packed on the pounds at this time of year. Let's see if I can do better.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:01
Pace: 9:29
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 34°
Climate: partly cloudy & cool
Mood: edgy
Weight: 181 lbs. (-1.0)
Plank Challenge: 150 seconds

The most difficult part of planking are my weak, little arms.

Also, yes. It feels better to take a break between runs. But, the BPM kept me moving and I knew it was a short run, so I kept driving on.

No comments: