Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My 100th run of the year. Not bad, considering. My all-time low (since 2006) was the year 2011, when I was on a series on antidepressants. I was also writing a lot, and that may have kept me off the road, but mostly I was just not all that interested in running. 

Injury kept me from running a great deal in 2017. But this year wasn't much different -- except for June, when I was crazed, running almost every day. The weather. The mania. The quarantine.

I have no goals, no races, no specific achievement, just the running itself. The running is the goal. To keep running.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:41
Pace: 9:21
Route: Two times around the block
Temperature: 36°
Climate: light snow
Mood: all right
Weight: 182 lbs. (+2.0)
Plank Challenge: 120 seconds

Brisk run, feels good. Yesterday I was a snack monster. I need to resume drinking a lot of water.

No comments: