Thursday, November 12, 2020

Gonna use my fingers.

Junk Miles is a podcast out of Philly in which two guys talk about "comedy, music, movies, running, pets, and other assorted nonsense."

They have also created the Fraud Street Run, an eleven mile run on Saturday, November 28, from Four Seasons Total Landscaping to the Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia.

If you need me to explain why those two locations are relevant, you haven't been paying attention.

There's also a "virtual run" which means you can run eleven lonely miles wherever you are. But it's a thing, you know? But it's eleven miles, which is not my normal gig. An I may or may not run the "virtual" Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day, which is five lonely miles, but much more do-able.

Guess I picked the right year to stop racing.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:34
Pace: 9:12
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 45°
Climate: bright & cool
Mood: anxious

The weather gets cooler. Had a sinus headache yesterday, not deathly but enough to put me down for half the day. God, I hate that.

Pathetic Geek Stories Playlist
I Was Made for Loving You - KISS
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
Miss You - The Rolling Stones
Ah! Leah! - Donnie Iris
Love Is Like Oxygen - The Sweet
Dreaming - Blondie
Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
Hot Blooded - Foreigner

Continuing my exploration of embarrassing  sex pop of the late 70s. Today I realized Brass In Pocket is about masturbation.

Oh, yes it is, you boys.

No comments: