Wednesday, November 04, 2020

There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop.

Feelings of helplessness are entirely acceptable at this point. We do not know what the future holds, but we do know that inspite of massvie voter turnout, just as many showed up to say they like this as those who sought to repudiate four years of bellicose hatred and ignorance.

America is a fucking lazy country, full of lazy, stupid people. This is by design.

I am on a self-imposed media blackout. There is no point in commisserating with my fellows and I will not stand for Wednesday morning quarterbacking. I-told-you-so's from cynical white men are not welcome.

One thing I can do is exercise.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:35
Pace: 9:32
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 54°
Climate: sunny & cool
Mood: 
Weight: 180 lbs. (+1.0)

Sweeping Up at Grebe's Playlist
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Space Age Love Song  - Flock of Seagulls
Human Nature - Michael Jackson
King of Pain - The Police
Time (Clock of the Heart) - Culture Club
More Than This - Roxy Music
Pleasure of Love (Instrumental Version) - Tom Tom Club

No comments: