Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Those gangster presidents.

Okay, so we're doing this.
Today has been a mental mess, I am absolutely unable to accomplish a single thing.

But wait! It's fucking gorgeous out! I should run!

So that's what I did.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:19
Pace: 9:27
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 52°
Climate: sunny! nice!
Mood: desperately anxious!
Weight: 179 lbs. (-0-)

Yeah, so. It's sugar season. Bought way too much candy for Halloween (actually, bought a lot - and then more showed up) so there's a lot of candy around and I am trying very hard not to eat it.

But seriously, it's Election Night 2020. There are literally no calories tonight.

Sweeping Up at Grebe's Playlist
Legal Tender - The B-52's
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - Haircut 100
Oblivious - Aztec Camera
Come On, Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Black Coffee In Bed - Squeeze
She's a Beauty - The Tubes
I Melt With You - Modern English
Always Something There to Remind Me - Naked Eyes

I swear, as that long song started to play, I thought I could smell discarded industrial cooking grease. I feared I was having a stroke.

No comments: