Sunday, April 04, 2021

Now I just gotta follow through.

Homework.
Another day in paradise. I did a lot of homework bt still had the chance to visit iin-laws and cousins and have an indulgent dinner at Little Fish. And I could not stand the idea of not getting a second run in before we left. I have no idea how soon we will be back.

Maybe sooner than later, that is a distinct possibility.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:56
Pace: 9:58
Route: Hocking River Bike Path
Temperature: 59°
Climate: cool. dark.
Mood: all right

Bright, night, solo run. The wife joined me, she walked while I ran. And the peepers went crazy.

1987 Playlist
Finest Worksong - R.E.M.
Mirror People -  Love & Rockets
Alex Chilton - The Replacements
You're My Drug - The Dukes of Stratosphear
Midnight Blue - Lou Gramm
Need You Tonight - INXS

No comments: