Tuesday, April 06, 2021

You're gonna burn.

The other day, on the bike path, with my son, I thought, "I am so glad I am running." I was aware of it. No pain. It was free. It wasn't arduous. I was back in that place. I won't always be in that place.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:19
Pace: 9:46
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 75°
Climate: hot & sunny
Mood: good, dammit!
Weight: 188.5 lbs. (-0-)

Well, I didn't gain anything over the weekend.

1968 Playlist
Mony Mony - Tommy James & The Shondells
Harper Valley P.T.A. - Jeannie C. Riley
Green Tambourine - The Lemon Pipers
Classical Gas - Mason Williams
Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf
All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix Experience
Dance to the Music - Sly & the Family Stone
Fire - The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
Street Fighting Man i  The Rolling Stones
Savoy Truffle - The Beatles
Think - Aretha Franklin

Hot, sunny day! I had to walk twice. It's challening, I hope to some day be able to push through in this kind of weather. Water would help.

No comments: