Saturday, April 24, 2021

Running just as fast as we can.

My Favorite Thing Is Monsters
We emerge from another cold period. I've been busy. The days are all right, the nights even better. I have been taking melatonin pretty regularly and I sleep deep and dream big dreams. But I also need to nap a couple times a day.

Yes, I need to nap a couple times a day. I think I am going to back up off the melatonin for a little bit, until I find I need it again.

Also, part of a crown broke off earlier this week, which blows. It's not an emegerncy. Just a fake tooth. But it's a drag. Makes me feel old. 

We're going out together, husband and wife, for a walk/run through the park. Isn't that something?

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 32 minutes
Pace: 10:19
Route: Forest Hill Outer Path
Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast & dirzzly
Mood: all right
Weight: 187 lbs. (-0.5)

1967 Playlist
There Is a Mountain - Donovan
I Think We're Along Now - Tomy James & the Shondells
I Can See For Miles - The Who
Gimme Some Lovin - The Spencer Davis Group
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Soul Man - Sam & Dave
Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees
Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
The Letter - The Box Tops
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
Funky Broadway - Wilson Pickett

No comments: