Sunday, September 19, 2021

Coke adds life (where there isn't any.)

Yep, there we go. Perfect running weather and I can't find time to run. Yes, this year it's classes and writing assignments, but it's always rehearsal period (except for last year) and family responsibility. I have to be training for a fall marathon to keep up.

And food. I like food. And I'm eating it to feel happy. And that's not why you eat food.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 30:30
Pace: 9:50
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: all right
Weight: 173.5 lbs. (-0-)

I hve stopped writing in the morning, or writing my feelings, which I has had a change in my psyche and focus. Each day runs into the next, and while that might be good for some it is not for me. I should resume at least a page of personal insight, dreams, persoanl commentary, just to make concrete in my own mind where I am and what is happening.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), banana
Lunch: iced coffee, granola & yogurt w/seeds & dried fruit and honey
Snack: Veg straws, chicken ramen, Coke (for my HEADACHE)
More snack: (because HEADACHE) almonds, dried cranberries, cornnuts
Dinner: bagel, cream cheese, cheese, porter
Also: fizzy water (1x)

Queasy, headachy, unsettled. Must continue to run, through the week.

What's That Lyric?
Koka Kola - The Clash

No comments: