Friday, September 24, 2021

I'm getting older, not getting wiser.

Oof. Long week. Rising at 4:45 AM every morning to write and get out of the house by six. Utterly exhausting. It has also been cold and rainy, but not at the moment, and it was a very good week. A run is my reward. 

Distance: 3.75 miles
Duration: 35:02
Pace: 9:20
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 64° 
Climate: cool but humid
Mood: good!

I have now had as mny runs this year as I did last year, which is surprising as we were in quarantine last year! I thought I ran a lot then, but I guess I had my ups and downs then, too.

150-159 BPM Playlist
How Did This Happen?! - Bodega
Weird Fishes - Lianne La Havas
Tandem Jump - Jonathan Richman
Dry the Rain - The Beta Band
Love Me Like You - The Magic Numbers
All Night - Walk The Moon
Pastime Paradise - Stevie Wonder
Ten Duel Commandments (Instrumental) from "Hamilton"
The Generator - Lilys
This Corrosion - Sisters of Mercy

Easy does it. At times, too easy.

No comments: