Sunday, September 05, 2021

You break off your plans for the weekend.

I realized on Friday that I was walking about leaning forward. Hunched forward. This is not a good thing. This is a bad thing, I must stand up straight. Great deal of sitting, in rehearsal, in class. I feel it in my right hip, in my backside. Sit up straight. And plank, whenever you can. Upper body strength, core strength. Keep addressing these. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:10
Pace: 9:25
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 70°
Climate: sunny & breezy
Mood: all right
Weight: 169 lbs. (-1.0)

I try not to eat before running, if I am going to run. This used to be a problem. I'd be hungry! But I'm not hungry in the morning. I'm just not. Don't feel light-headed, just not into cereal anymore, except for a treat. I can go all morning without eating. Why is this? It did not used to be so. Am I changing? Is this age? It's weird.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: pepper cheese bake
Reading beverage: Black currant old fashioned (and extra ice)
Treat: Kraft Mac & Cheese ice cream (1 scoop)
Snack: Cheez-Its
Cocktail Hour: Black currant old fashioned
Dinner: WAY too much cheese and crackers, roasted squash, faro salad
Also: Fizzy water (2x)

One hundred runs in 2021. Didn't think I'd run so far. Good work!

What's That Lyric?
Watch the Tapes - LCD Soundsystem

No comments: