Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Nobody worry about me.

No run on Labor Day. Sunday was a bit overwhelming, and I felt like I needed a break. But, OH. The wild ride I went on with the boy. He's in conditioning for wrestling season, and wanted a short-but-fast run. I chose the 160-164 bpm list. It was fun, a bit overwhelming, but going uphill part of that second mile was really challenging.

Dusk. Dusk is so weird.

Distance: 2.55 miles
Duration: 21:02
Pace: 8:15
Route: Horizon Loop
Temperature: 77°
Climate: nice.
Mood: good
Weight: 173.5 lbs. (+4.5)

Yes, I put on four and a half pounds in three days. Granted, it's night now, and that was in the morning. But I need control. Too many meals, too many snacks, too much alcohol, too many carbs and not enough fruit and vegetables.

I need to skip breakfast (or just have fruit) and pack my lunch. The drinking, well.

What's That Lyric?
I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins

Intake
I'm not telling you.

No comments: