Thursday, September 02, 2021

I have tried marijuana, I get nervous every time.

This is 53.
We are maintaining. My homework has been dense, hard to read, both in text and also its image in the form of scanned PDFs. My sight is becoming an issue.

Running in the dark can hurt my back, if I do not know or misjudge where my foot is going to fall. This did not used to be a problem, but then I did not used to have back problems.

Anyway, good morning.

Distance: 3.3 miles 
Duration: 31:08
Pace: 9:25
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: cool
Mood: all right
Weight: 171 lbs. (+1.0)

Now it is cool. Early runs can be dangerous for other reasons, too. Unwise dinner choice led to intestinal distress, let's just say that. 

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x), banana, doughnut
Lunch: mushroom stew over rice, peach, Oreos (2)
Happy hour: Guinness, M&Ms
Dinner: Salad w/spicy chicken

Striving hard not to snack during rehearsal. We maintain, we maintain. This is the time of year year when I begin gaining weight. Can we flip that? For the sake of consistency?

Daily Mix
Lifetime Piling Up - Talking Heads
Elegia * - Joy Division
Joy Division Oven Gloves - Half Man Half Biscuit
White Mice - Mo-Dettes
Six Different Ways - The Cure
Play For Today * - The Cure
Never Say Never * - Romeo Void
There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

No comments: