Sunday, September 26, 2021

Tell me that I won't feel a thing.

My dudes.
Colonoscopy tomorrow, my last was five years ago. All liquid diet today. And yet, I run.

The days are defined now, I have returned to daily writing. It makes a difference! It truly does. It's not what is written, it is the act of writing.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:12
Pace: 9:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: bright & cool
Mood: good
Weight: 169 lbs. (-4.5 lbs.)

Z surprised their brother this weekend with a visit home so they could catch his gig at the Beachland. We wear masks, we are vaccinated. The dingbats say we wear masks because we "fear life" but I'm not seeing it.

150 - 159 BPM Playlist
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
Cheating On You - Franz Ferdinand
Banquet - Bloc Party
Give Me Novacaine/She's a Rebel - Green Day
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead

No comments: