Thursday, October 21, 2021

We could work it out.

Ugh. The temperature drops, and I lose all interest in running. Is this how it is going to go? I've also developed a habit of eating all and everything. I ate half a loaf of olive bread on Saturday. This is not going to go well.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:11
Pace: 9:25
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: cool w/light rain
Mood: angsty, energized
Weight: 174 lbs. (-1.5)

Well! If I had procrastinated one minute longer, I would have been caught in a downpour! So that went well. The thunder kept my pace up. The boy and I are going on a journey tomorrow, perhaps we (together) will get a run in!

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (3x)
Lunch: pasta & sauce, fresh tomato w/dressing
Snack: cheese & crackers (4)
Dinner: TBA

What's That Lyric?
Looking for Clues - Robert Palmer

No comments: