Thursday, October 28, 2021

There was a girl who had always run away.

Breathe. Begin again.

Good news, last night I had one drink, which I drank slowly as I did homework.

Bad news, my diet yesterday was garbage. A lot of cheese and oil and ham and chicken and hot sauce, Carbs for days. As I sipped my beverage and read my homework, I also scarfed popcorn, chocolate and Halloween candy.

I opened the Halloween candy. I am reporting this here because I am appalled at myself. Confession is good for the soul.

It's gotten chilly. My left arm has been aching for a week now. First my shoulder, on occasion my entire arm. It's unpleasant. I need to continue with the planking, more upper body work. Any upper body work. And the running.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:09
Pace: 9:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 48°
Climate: sunny & cold
Mood: aight
Weight: 177 lbs. (+4.0)

Recording my intake has been difficult, because I do not want to admit everything I am eating. But that's why I do it! I will report for a while longer. If I can't write it here, I shouldn't be eating it.

Breathe. Listen to your body. Begin again.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x) 
Lunch: Ramen w/egg
Treat: warm chocolate chip cookies (2x) & milk
Treat: M&Ms
Dinner: roast beef sandwich, curly fries
Also, fizzy water (2x), gum (3x)

Cool run today, broke out the cold weather gear. It has gotten much harder for me to run in cold weather, it can be a drag. Especially if there is any wind. But it felt good to move. 

I finally figured out why my left arm hurts -- I was carrying my phone in my hand, the entire ten miles run on Saturday! Quite the workout, for me.

Songs from "Hadestown" (Broadway Cast Recording)
Road to Hell
Wedding Song
Livin' It Up on Top
Way Down in Hadestown
Chant
When the Chips Are Down

No comments: