Saturday, August 17, 2024

Traveled down a road and back again.

Last night we were delighted to attend Golden Girls - The Laughs Continue at the Hanna Theatre. I think this is going to be my Big Drag Season.

Back To School 0111
Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 27:47
Pace: 8:56

Okay, so the thing is, my back. I am hoping this resolves itself, it often does. It was on the right, yesterday it was on the left -- and shooting into my thigh. No I'm not okay with this. 

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 80°
Climate: HOT IN CLEVELAND
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: TBD

First Saturday on my own in what feels like a very long time, and I am looking forward to it. I have a list of beautiful things to accomplish, including not only housework but revision, illustration and cooking. This is actually the first Saturday since the boy returned that I know I have a car available all day, though I may not even use it.

Core Strength:
   Planks: 180 sec.

Summer is over, so why not zombies?

"I don't believe there is a cure, Sam."

165 - 174 BPM Playlist
A New England - Billy Bragg
Velvet Underground - Jonathan Richman
Helter Skelter - The Beatles
Too Darn Hot - Erasure
oh baby - LCD Soundsystem
Lose Yourself - Eminem
She's Long Gone - The Black Keys

What's That Lyric?
Thank You For Being a Friend - Andrew Gold

No comments: