Thursday, August 22, 2024

My give a fucks are on vacation.

What is my kid doing at the DNC?
The hot weather will return. It’s been like fall this week. Meanwhile, we are finally, finally, having the kitchen floor redone. I've owned this house for over thirty years, and I have always wanted to replace this floor, but we did many other projects first. I'm excited about it!

Hear that? I'm excited about something!

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 2:56
Pace: 9:00

Nine minute mile, all right.

songs we heard at the DNC
Sirius - The Alan Parson Project
Espresso - Sabrina Carpenter
Good Luck, Babe! - Chappell Roan
Tik Tok - Kesha *
Not Like Us - Kendrick Lamar
Texas Hold 'Em - Beyonce
Yeah! - Usher ft. Lil Jon, Ludacris *
Mr. Brightside - The Killers

* No, these two songs were not played at the DNC (as of Thursday night) but I guess were added by Spotify's "smart shuffle" feature which I hate and probably hit by accident.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 62°
Climate: cool
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Pain Reliever: yes 



Upper body: 
Core Strength: 

Baseline: 185 lbs.
Weight: 172 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 170 lbs.

Breakfast: burger half
Lunch: leftover pulled pork sandwich half, small bacon mac & cheese, Cherry Coke Zero, one weird chocolate, an amazing slice of cake
Dinner: pub food, beers

No comments: