Thursday, January 12, 2006

Complaints

Weight: 169.5 lbs.
Distance: 2 miles
Water: yes
Stretches: yes
Weather: Cool & bright - beautiful.
Playlist:
Another View Point - Cornelius
I Want You to Want Me (Live) - Cheap Trick
Verb: That's What's Happening - Moby
That's What I Think - Cyndi Lauper
Barock - Pastik - Stereolab

Comment: Well, that went much better. Still feel the tub that is my tummy slogging me down. Not too sleek. After Tuesday, my shins were screaming. Actually, that because of a strange reaction to some otherwise always very comfortable dress shoes, but the pain subsided considerably when I was out of them. Didn't affect today's run.

I could have gone without the "butter beanie" today, but coming off a cold-induced earache/sore throat, I thought it best my ears were also covered. The beanie is, in fact, a bike helmet liner, or at least I believe that is its intended use, but the guy at Geiger's recommended it for running and he was right. It is thin, covers a great area snugly, and is very warm without being oppressive. I wonder how it will hold up in the terrible midwinter - right now we are in a reprieve which will no doubt end tomorrow.

No comments: