Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hamstrung

Weight: 169 lbs.
Distance: 3 miles
Water: yes
Stretches: yes
Weather: Cool & rainy
Playlist:
Too Jazzy (Happy Mix) - George Michael
Because We Can - Fatboy Slim
You Only Live Once - The Strokes
Big Time Sensuality - Bjork
Are You Ready to Be Heartbroken? - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
The Killing Moon - Echo and the Bunnymen
Electric Chair - Prince
Ubiquitous Mister Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance

Comment: One of the side-irritants on my attempting to run on a damaged foot last summer, was that I pulled a muscle from my right buttock through my thigh. That's when I kind of gave up. I was being ridiculous, and obviously not doing the right thing at all. It is still a complaint (and aren't I full of them) though today, walking down the hall at work, I realized it wasn't singing, which it has been since I resumed running.

To celebrate I ran three miles. It's already easier. Three miles is a good daily distance. Three miles, three days a week. For the time being.

No comments: