Saturday, March 01, 2008

I believe in truth though I lie a lot

Come on, people, shovel your damn sidewalks.

Run stats:
Distance: 3.25 miles
Weight: 171.5 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: 80
Temperature: 30º
Weather: cold
Gear: long-sleeve jersey, thermal hat, thermal underwear, long pants, thermal jacket, gloves

2003 Playlist
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
Never Coming Home (Gonna Live My Life Remix) - Sting
Everybody Wants You To Emerge (Barry Harris Revamp) - Fischerspooner vs. Billy Squier
Move Your Feet - Junior Senior
It's My Life (Vocal Mix) - Liquid People vs. Talk Talk
Superstar - Jamelia
Burning Down the House - Tom Jones & The Cardigans
Cooldown: Shoot the Dog - George Michael
    (Last Year's 2003 Playlist)
    The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
    Slow (Chemical Brothers Remix) - Kylie Minogue
    You're So Damn Hot - OK Go
    The Way You Move - Outkast
    Extraordinary - Liz Phair
    There There (The Boney King of Nowhere) - Radiohead
    It's My Life - No Doubt
What would I do without the Queer Eye soundtrack?

No comments: