Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My whole life flashed before I crashed

Distance: 5.15 miles
Time: 9.30 am
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: 60
Bicycles: 60
Drink: Gatorade
Weight: 165 lbs.
Weather: 66º overcast & cool - perfect

"We got an engine, but we ain't got wheels."

1987 Playlist
Pump Up the Volume - M/A/R/R/S
A Japanese Dream (remix) - The Cure
Fear Is Never Boring - The bears
Join In the Chant - Nitzer Ebb
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
True Faith - New Order
Party Machine - Hoodoo Gurus
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

TOO DUMB TO NOTICE

Pulled a hamstring in my right cheek almost years ago, plagued me all last year ... and it's gone now, entirely. Pulled a string in my right big toe that fall, stuck with me all last year ... not there. So things are good.

"Annie, are you ok? Annie, are you ok? Are you ok, Annie? Annie, are you ok? Annie, are you ok? Are you ok, Annie? Annie, are you ok? Annie, are you ok? Are you ok, Annie? Annie, are you ok? Annie, are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?"

No comments: