Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free and clear

Distance: 2 miles
Temperature: 52 degrees
Weight: 158.5 lbs.

Listening to: PODRUNNER Classic - Mo Betta Run (150 BPM)

Wart-free and proud. After almost seven years, I believe those f*kers have finally been scraped, burned, dissolved, gouged, purged from the soles of my feet. God, that was awful. Always loved me feet, big feet guy. And I have spent the past seven years ashamed to take off my socks.

This will work, if I can keep up with it - a nice, easy, two mile run, followed by a half-hour of stretches and free weight work. Not every other day, every third day. I think that will do just fine for the time being. On other mornings I will continue the regimen I have been since I began physical therapy.

I guess this will work until the weather gets lousy. This happened in 2005 - missed an entire summer's worth of running due to an injury.

Hooked up the old Podrunner mixes. Lyrics have been wearing me down.

No comments: