Friday, December 12, 2008

Woo!

Brisk! Fast! Got a migraine doctor's appointment - gotta run!

Distance: 2 miles
Temperature: 30 degrees
Weight: 156 lbs.

Listening to: PODRUNNER Classic - Trailblazer (160 BPM)

UPDATE: It is a great feeling to show up for a doctor's appointment an hour after a short run. My blood pressure was fabulous!

A little disturbing, however, to then be asked if I have had an irregular heartbeat. "Uh, no," I said, "why, do I have one now?" The answer was yes, yes I do. Then I was asked if I had been drinking coffee and yes, I had double the dose of caffeine this morning as I polished off the wife's mugs as well as mine. AND they were full-strength servings, as we ran out of decaf it cut it with last week.

Anything to worry about? No, she said. Not if I have been drinking coffee this morning.

Whew. I think.

No comments: