Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never talk to me during "The Jackal"

NEW SHOES!!!

Onyx Asics Gels, mid-range support, great cushioning. Just couldn't spring for the Kayanus, not this year. Very disappointed with my local running store, they were extremely unhelpful. Just wanted to order me exactly what I had, no suggestions, I made it clear I was trying not to spend that much, they didn't want to make any alternate suggestions, just order the same model from Youngstown.

So I went to Dick's. Sorry. Saved a lot of money - and I needed new shoes. I have put this off for way too long, and after dropping a bundle on a new knee, well. It seemed very penny-wise.

Speaking of knees, they have both been giving me grief. And I am not even in high gear. I fear the future.



I do not want to see Rob Lowe do that ever again.

1993 Playlist
The Jackal - Ronny Jordan ft. Dana Bryant
Too Much Information - Duran Duran
Cantaloop (Instrumental) - Us3
I Like To Move It (Eric More Club Mix) - Reel 2 Reel
The World Has Turned And Left Me Here - Weezer
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 52º
Weight: 152 lbs.

No comments: