Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prevention is better than cure

Distance: 5.15 miles
Temperature: 62º
Weight: 151 lbs.

Now that is what I am talking about.

It has been a mild winter, at least since February, at least compared to last year. Little snow. Bearable temps. By this time last year I had logged twelve years in my yearly playlist - I have just finished 22. I am more than halfway done.

After dark, cool night, light breeze, infrequent light rain. I have had twinges in both knees, sometimes they are sore and I worry. But on a night like tonight, I felt like I could have just kept going until dawn.

So tonight, it's good.



1982 Playlist
That's Good (152 bpm) - Devo
Melt The Guns - XTC
Eaten By The Monster of Love - Sparks
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
Don't Go - Yazoo
I Eat Cannibals (Part One) - Toto Coelo
Beyond Belief - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Girls on Film (Night Version) - Duran Duran
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
Cooldown: Don't Pay the Ferryman - Chris de Burgh

No comments: