Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who's your daddy? Yes, I am.

The magic question is; Is it all right that my knees hurt? Is it scar tissue acting up, or am I still hurting my knees? I used to think (and there is no basis in fact for this) that I needed to be lighter. When I have a little weight, I can feel it moving around, it shudders through my frame. Right now, when I am stupidly lean, nothing. Is that sick?

I need to follow my former regimen of stretches and exercises, I do some, but not enough. There has to be a balance. I need more padding, more fat and muscle, to help cushion these blows.

I will say this, my knee, my shins and calves, do not hurt the way they did now that I have new shoes. But my toes aren't used to them yet.

1997 Playlist
Discoteque (New Mix) - U2
Brakhage - Stereolab
Star People 97 - George Michael
Loops of Fury - Chemical Brothers
Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin' Daddies
Walking On The Sun - Smashmouth
Da Funk - Daft Punk
Absurd (Landslide Mix) - Fluke
Battle of Who Could Care Less - Ben Folds Five



Distance: 5.15 miles
Temperature: 57º
Weight: 151.5 lbs.

No comments: