Monday, March 09, 2009

Sinuses!

For a week now, I have been struggling with a swollen head. Fluctuations in temperature and air pressure, illness, bad sleeping habits ... last night I went to bed with my socks on. It's fundamental, sleep with my socks on, wake up with a head like a pumpkin.

I've been eating so much Sudafed they have my picture of at all the local Walgreen's.

A week projected to be in the 40s. Keep it up, little Pengo. It's winter again.

1978 Playlist
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Devo
This Is Pop - XTC
Tragedy - Bee Gees
Take Me I'm Yours - Squeeze
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Sunday Girl - Blondie
I Love The Nightlife - Alicia Bridges
The Eton Rifles - The Jam
I'm Gonna Love You Too - Blondie
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars

Someone must have gotten Devo's Greatest Hits recently. Hmn.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 34º
Weight: 152 lbs.

No comments: