Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yes, it's worth living for.

Not only is there no snow scheduled in the six day forecast - it's supposed to be in the 50s and 60s! It's almost worth all of the illness and physical misery this house has been suffering to have this break.

It has to snow again, right? I mean, why get my hopes up? Just so long as it waits until, I don't know, April or something.

I am concerned about my physique. I need to continue with the weigh bearing exercises, but they are arduous, and frankly, boring. I do miss waking up extra-early last fall to do physical therapy - I listened to Capital Radio, boned up on all the recent pop music, and after all, I was under a doctor's orders. Nothing motivates like having someone in authority telling you what to do.

You know, like Rush Limbaugh. (drum fill)

1988 Playlist
Def. Con. One - Pop Will Eat Itself
Under the Milky Way - The Church
The Right Stuff - New Kids On The Block
Dragnet '88 - The Art of Noise
A Little Respect - Erasure
Waiting for the Great Leap Forward * - Billy Bragg
Drug (It's Just a State of Mind) - Duran Duran
Tropical Flesh Mandala - Robyn Hitchcock
Was It Worth It? - Pet Shop Boys
Lake Shore Driving * - Duran Duran
All Night Long - Peter Murphy

Distance: 5.15 miles
Temperature: 40º
Weight: 151.5 lbs.

No comments: