Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brian!

2010 Heights 5K Earth Day Run
Start: 6:45 pm
Time: 00:27.57

Brian ran his first 5K today! And he did not die! I was really impressed with his pace, his breathing - he just wanted to make three ten minute miles, and as he came in a second before I did, you can see that he did.

How are my knees? Fine. There is tightness in my left knee, feels like there is a band around it. What do I do? I would like to try to run ten miles, maybe Saturday early, or Sunday. Not sure if that is wise. Tonight felt really good. I think I need to SLOW THE F*CK DOWN.

Must have been around 60º a much more pleasant experience than last year, but then, I had someone to talk to. We made the race more enjoyable for each other. And Brian's heart rate never went above 180.

No comments: