Thursday, April 15, 2010

New York, Chicago! London and Glasgow!



And now, compulsive snacking. I used to have a very pleasurable evening habit which involved drinking and bringing while cooking dinner, waiting for the wife to get home. Yesterday was much the same, only without the leisurely feeling - cramming anything - cookies, bits of cheese, part of somebody's sandwich - into my mouth as I dictated homework, artwork and music lessons. And then ... pizza!

I will be happy when April is over. Big grant writing month. Oh, and then there's taxes. Doesn't help I have been subbing for two days, throwing off my up-to-the-last-minute way of doing things.

1985 Playlist
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
To Live and Die in L.A. - Wang Chung
Everybody Wants to Rule The World - Tears For Fears
Face The Face - Pete Townshend
Take On Me (168 bpm) - a-Ha
Dancing In The Streets - David Bowie & Mick Jagger
Around the World in a Day - Prince & the Revolution

The new shoes are working. I need to whip up some of Harris' formula and towel off.

That came out wrong.

Distance: 4 miles
Temperature: 67º
Weather: warm!
Weight: 161 lbs.

No comments: