Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty soon you're gonna be dead



Struggling to catch up this week. The boy was up in the middle of the night Wednesday morning, and so was I. Sitting with him, folding laundry, I strained my back. All the time since then has been spent a) in pain and b) trying to catch up on much-needed rest. Last night we got eight uninterrupted hours. When was the last time that happened?

1970 Playlist

Mama Told Me Not To Come - Randy Newman
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Instant Karma! - John Lennon
Let Go (canto de osshano) (171 bpm) - Astrud Gilberto
In The Summertime (165 bpm) - Mungo Jerry
Snow Flower - Ananda Shankar
Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
That's All Right (Live) - Elvis Presley
Moondance - Van Morrison

Okay. My back feels good. My knees feel good. The warm weather makes a BIG difference. Now, here's the thing ... the race is in two weeks. Can I get a ten mile run in on Sunday? Can I get up early and do that - all the way to Gandhi and back? If I can do that, I am in good shape.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 59º
Weather: sunny!
Weight: 160 lbs.

No comments: