Wednesday, April 07, 2010

... and her daddy has told her to go.



New Shoes: New Balance M1024 Got them on sale at the Import House. They smell trippy.

1971 Playlist
Meet Me on the Corner - Lindisfarne
Smackwater Jack - Carole King
Tokoloshe Man - John Kongos
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Life On Mars? - David Bowie
Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out - Yusuf Islam
Roundabout - Yes

While I will be participating in a summer arts camp this June, my family will be playing on the beaches of North Carolina. I will miss them, and I will miss seeing all the different adventures my kids will be having. But I am already deeply contemplating ten days when nothing or no one wakes me up in the middle of the night.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 60º
Weather: home and humidge

No comments: