Monday, January 03, 2011

Let's run away and don't ever look back



The boy: Daddy, is this a "remix" of other songs?
Pengo: Yes, my darling boy. Yes, it is.


2010 Playlist
United State of Pop 2010 (Don't Stop The Pop) - DJ Earworm
We Speak No American - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend
This Is The Remix - Girl Talk
Shout For England - Dizzee Rascal & James Corden
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Song - Shakira ft. Freshlyground

My meralgia paresthetica has returned to where it irritates me in my bed. I wake with debilitating sinus headaches several times a week. I cannot comfortably fit into my pants. I have officially gained twenty pounds in the past two years. And today, I was choosing the elevator over the stairs ... to go down two flights.

It is a new year. There are important events afoot. Increased exercise means hot blood, more energy, clean breathing, and a flat stomach. Taking the time with make more waking hours available. I know this to be true. It is 2011, and I do not want to die.

And a new year means 44 PLAYLISTS FOR 44 YEARS. I hope you enjoy them.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 36º
Weather: cool
Weight: 169 lbs.

No comments: